Discuz!NT

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Nike Air Max 2014 Womens Grey Pink UK e moment got gear rope [复制链接]

1#
e moment got gear rope,car. shamonster  -    on 16 Aug 2014In reply to Daz8477: Hi daz,Just seen your reply. Monday would be great, i'm based near penistone (north of sheffield) so somewhere near there would be good... Where are you based?Give me a ring on 07474112856. cheers si Daz8477  -    on 18 Aug 2014In reply to shamonster: Sorry about the late t reply just seen your msg,Nike Air Max 2014 Womens Grey Pink UK, I have sorted something for today I am gonna stay local. Enjoy ya climbing Daz : )
Does anyone have a route description for the Dri Hornli ridge traverse (just behind the Almageller Hut, above Saas Almagell)? Had a go at this starting a bit too late a couple of years ago and went slightly off route in a state of disorganisation. Plan on getting back on it in a week or so - would really appreciate if anyone has any text describing the line of the route, etc?Cheers,Adam AdamCB  -    on 12 Aug 2014In reply to adam clarke: Had a look in my Plaisir West guidebook but it basically just has a diagram going 'over the top'.. I think the hut has topos for the routes which may provide more detail. JLS on 12 Aug 2014In reply to adam clarke: I think it just a case of spotting the first of the pegs then following the trail of pegs, scratches and polish. From memory the route starts just (10m?) to the hut side of the ridge on a buttress face, agains the ridge crest by means of 2 or 3 pitchs which tend to the right up the buttress. Once the ridge narrows and flattens out it would be hard to get lost though you do need to make choices as to whether to climb over or turn some of the pinnicles. At the end of the difficulties on flat ground, finding the best path down could be confusing. Initially go a bit left (I seem to remember cairns) to climb down a short wall then back right into the jumbled rocks that now form the ridge line to look for a suitable escape right. A steep gully presents its self as a possiblity but it's better to go a bit further (50m?,Nike Air Max 1 France SP Camouflage Beige Green UK, probably less). It's all a bit loose here but a bit of care will see you quickly clear of the steep ground. It's been a while so my recollection could be flawed. Good luck. John Willson  -    on 12 Aug 2014In reply to adam clarke: http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=593368There is a reasonable description in Pennine Alps East, the 1975 forerunner of the much sought-after Valais East.Other unsuccessful seekers after Valais East may well also find the book of some use (especially at a bargain fiver).John (no connection with the vendor: just happened to notice it when the FS post came up). Avinash1  -    on 12 Aug 2014In reply to John Willson: This was last year for usThe first day will give you the topohttp://www.cesen.com/agk/report.php?id=25 adam clarke  -    on 12 Aug 2014In reply to JLS: Cheers all - much appreciated!  Lord Font  -    on 15 Aug 2014In reply to adam clarkeid this route last year after a failed attempt the previous year due to a late start and weather . From the start of the climb it traverses up and right over flakey terrain , then straight up a crack to a good ledge on left with a peg (about 3 pitches )From here go up an easy angled slab until it steepens to a vertical wall , there is a bolt , traverse left 4/5 metres to another bolt then up and round onto the ridge . This gets the crux move about severe . From here its a case of following the ridge with easy route finding . The topos from the hut give 3-4 abseil points on the ridge . We did it moving together so its a little difficult predicting pitch/lenth etc . A fantastic day out followed by a traverse of the Weissmies the next day makes an excellent couple of days. Have fun gingerbex  -    on 16 Aug 2014In reply to adam clarke: did this last week. Great day out, but took longer than the guidebook 4-5 hours. The guardian at the allmagellar hut has a colour printed topo which includes the sports routes and ab points,Nike Air Max 90 All Black UK, plus the line for the traverse, but no route description. The most difficult part was finding a reasonable way down, lots of chossy slopes which are unappealing from on top, look much bett
分享 转发
2#

Amazing platform for all gear rope lovers, I also like this forum and product, models, actors and ra.dio shows to showing their talent and make a place in media and get popularity, I am also working on this topic for my website assignment help experts, I will share and bookmark this post for my future use, thanks for nice sharing.
3#

2018-11-19 xiaozhengzheng tory burch sandals
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren sale
nike shoes for men
superdry
kate spade bags
nike outlet store
pandora rings
mbt shoes
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
prada outlet
ugg outlet
mbt shoes clearance
pandora outlet
coach outlet
yeezy boost
christian louboutin outlet
pandora charms
ugg boots
kate spade sale
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet online
supreme clothing
kate spade outlet online
christian louboutin
north face jackets
coach outlet
true religion
canada goose jackets
tory burch outlet online
ugg boots
cheap nhl jerseys
moncler outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
uggs outlet
ed hardy jeans
superdry shirts
nfl jerseys wholesale
adidas outlet
christian louboutin
christian louboutin outlet
true religion jeans sale
adidas nmd
pandora charms
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
ray ban wayfarer
cheap jerseys
coach outlet
mulberry bags
canada goose
polo ralph lauren
nike air jordan 4
valentino outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin
pandora jewelry
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
ralph lauren uk
kate spade bags
ed hardy outlet
yeezy boost
pandora charms sale clearance
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren outlet
birkenstock shoes
asics outlet
kate spade outlet store
canada goose jackets canada
coach outlet
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
pandora rings
cheap mlb jerseys
pandora jewelry sale
canada goose outlet
nike air max 90
kobe bryant shoes
coach outlet
canada goose outlet store
coach outlet
cheap uggs
canada goose outlet
sdfdsfdsf
4#

Awww, I love babies. I always encourage website top-businessschools.info people to bring their kids to work once in a week and have a good time together. Nice isn't it?
发新话题 回复该主题